Well today is the half way point, 45 days! It feels good to know that I have stuck with it up to this point. In the past I probably would have just canned it altogether. The consistency has put me into a routine and it has also been long enough for my body to conform to the changes. I know what I need to do, day in and day out to achieve results at this point. That is why I wasn't afraid to take Friday and Saturday off. I was able to stay away from bad food but I didn't eat at the right times. I think Friday and Saturday I only ate twice each day. My body starts to growl when that happens because usually I am eating 4-5 times a day.
Over the weekend I did some IT work on the side for a company out of Hillsboro. It took nearly 8 hours to complete and shortly after we were done we went to the comedy club. Leaving no time for my workout. Oh well:) I did not plan to skip Monday but with a crazy day at work and the first night of pool league, I was forced too. On Monday, Wednesdays and Friday's I need at least 1:30 from startup to cool down because of the long programs. So, what happens next? I had taken three days off and had no real workout since Thursday. I had stuck to the plan so well and it slipped a little this week.
To get back on track and make sure I am not cutting any corners, I decided that I was going to do last week over. I am just moving my schedule in P90X back one week to compensate for last week. Instead of being done November 22nd I will be done the 27th:) After all, I like the program and love the results so why not? I plan on doing this all over again when I am done anyway:) I will have to do ti over again when I gorge on my mom's DELISH snacks at Christmas!
To stay consistent I will post my pics in my next post. I lost another couple pounds but nothing too spectacular. I even threw in my 'UFC' pose:) I will also include some other Before and After photos.
The Numbers (These are the only numbers I have consistently recorded because I am lazy:)
Day 1
Weight: 205lbs
Waist: 37.5in
Day 45
Wieght: 183lbs
Waist: 32in


No comments:
Post a Comment