Boy am I glad that it is Friday. P90X has had me beat all week. All in a all I think it has been a good week though. I have legs and back today and I am leaving work around 3PM to get it done. I struggled with Yoga yesterday and had to switch over to cardio x. I was able to do the Yoga moves(probably not perfect) but I don't yet have the endurance to keep up with long routines. Wow. Yoga can really get your muscles twitching and your racing thats for sure!
One thing is for sure. I feel better this week than I have in a while. No smoking, no caffeine, healthy diet and hardcore workouts! Feels great. It really keeps me motivated to stay on track.
With the weekend here I am going to have a couple of beers, do my core x tomorrow and enjoy my Sunday off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment