Well all I can tell you is that the Core workout it right up there with Plyometrics. I almost want to try them both on the same day, back-to-back. That would be 2 hours of immense pain!!! Should be fun right? It is nice to start rotating in new workouts. The variety is great and keeps it interesting. I learned some new push-up moves during this workout that are a lot of fun and incorporate some new muscles for balance.
At the beginning of this program I was only able to do 3-4 push ups consistently. I could do more consecutively but I had to build up my reps towards the end of the routine. I am now able to pump out 10-20 multiple times during a workout. It is nice to see progress. Because thee is sooo much variety and flexibility in P90X, it gives you the opportunity to see the results that you want. I have been tailoring this program to fit my needs since day one and I wouldn't do it differently. The results+flexibility keeps you motivated to do even better!
Well I have one more workout today and then it is off to the cities I go. I think there is going to be a lot of cheating this weekend. Especially being away from home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment