So I waited two full weeks before looking at the scale so that I wasn't 'chasing' my weight. Turns out the hard work paid off because I lost 15 pounds. That is 7.5 per week. I know that it won't come off this much each week but it feels good to know that I am getting results.
It was nice to have a long weekend. I actually got out and got a nice 3 mile run in which I haven't done in a while. I went through the entire run not feeling that winded and when I was done I felt like I could do it again. It is a great feeling to know that my body it getting into better condition.
I had my Chest and back exercises last night which worked me like none other AGAIN! I took it a little easy on the push ups in fear of further injuring my shoulder. I keep a log of the number of push ups ad chin ups that I do for each week and I am noticing that my reps are increasing. I was never a big fan of taking before and after pictures (Because I don't like the before pics), taking notes on reps, weights, bands, etc. But after doing it for a couple of weeks I can see the benefit of doing so. I really helps me gauge my workouts and push myself to do better.
I have posted my Day 1 - Day 14 pics below. I have Plyometrics tonight and can't wait! I want to go for a run afterwards but I think my legs may be a bit wasted by that point.



I'm pretty jealous that you got to share the pictures but I couldn't! ;) hehe jk! Sooo happy for you and your progress just over the last two weeks!
ReplyDeleteOnly 10 more weeks to go! Wow, that seems like a long time but the last two weeks seemed like two days:)
ReplyDelete